Get pedaling with the Exerpeutic 900XL extended-capacity magnetic recumbent bike! It boasts a 325-lb capacity and features a wider seat for premium comfort. Magnetic resistance promises a challenging workout, and hand pulse pads target your heart-rate zones, while the “Step Thru” design ensures easy on/off for more effective training.
Ideal for achieving a challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints, the EXERPEUTIC 900XL offers an impressive 300-pound maximum user weight, a wide padded seat for improved comfort, smooth magnetic resistance, and handlebar-embedded pulse monitoring sensors to help keep you in your target heart rate zone.
- Recumbent Design: The step-through style bike ensures easy on-and-off, as well as a comfortable workout that won’t unnecessarily stress your back and knees
- Leg Stabilizers: Extended leg stabilizers provide a rock-solid platform during even the most strenuous of workouts
- Transportation Wheels: Easily move the unit from one location to another
- Tension Resistance: Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Onboard Computer: Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Heart Rate Sensors: Built-in hand pulse monitor helps you maintain your desired target heart rate
- Crank System: “Smooth torque” cranking system with precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provides smooth, consistent, quiet pedaling
- Adjustable Seat: Fits users from five feet, six inches to six feet, three inches tall
- Safety: Larger pedals with safety straps prevent foot slippage
- Comfort: A padded, oversized seat cushion and back rest ensure as comfortable a workout as possible
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D)
- 63-pound weight
The Exerpeutic 900XL includes a limited three-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back. Adjustable height
Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.